Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Small Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Greenhouse gas emissions increase global warming," MPRA Paper 50839, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Apr 2011.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Dangerous effects of methane gas in atmosphere," MPRA Paper 50844, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 May 2011.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2012. "Present and future of biofuels production for sustainability," MPRA Paper 50678, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gas emissions; Biomass; Fossil fuels; Kyoto Protocol 1997.;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .