Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Small Industries and its Impact on Global Warming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Small Industries and its Impact on Global Warming," MPRA Paper 53524, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Feb 2013.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Greenhouse gas emissions increase global warming," MPRA Paper 50839, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Apr 2011.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Dangerous effects of methane gas in atmosphere," MPRA Paper 50844, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 May 2011.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2012. "Present and future of biofuels production for sustainability," MPRA Paper 50678, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gas emissions; Biomass; Fossil fuels; Kyoto Protocol 1997; Small industries;
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:journl:v:6:y:2013:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasir Jaseem) or (Bamadev Paudel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.