Industrial Clusters and Regional Development. The Case of Timisoara and Montebelluna
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, SK, 2003.
"On self-financing of institutions of higher learning in India,"
1829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S.K. Mishra, 2007. "On Self-financing of Institutions of Higher Learning in India," Working Papers id:1124, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Musso, 2013. "Is Industrial Districts Logistics Suitable for Industrial Parks?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 221-233, August.
- Natário, Maria Manuela & Braga, Ascensão & Rei, Constantino, 2011. "Clustering craftwork activities: An approach to promote regional development in a peripheral region of Portugal," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 19, pages 97-116.
- A.U. Albekov & E.U. Andreeva & V.V. Vanushkina & E.K. Pilivanova, 2017. "The Regional Cluster Initiatives," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 234-245.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial district; De-localisation; Urban governance; Internalisation; Regional development;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-09-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2007-09-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SOC-2007-09-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2007-09-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .