Industrial Clusters and Regional Development. The Case of Timisoara and Montebelluna
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Musso, 2013. "Is Industrial Districts Logistics Suitable for Industrial Parks?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 221-233, August.
- Natário, Maria Manuela & Braga, Ascensão & Rei, Constantino, 2011. "Clustering craftwork activities: An approach to promote regional development in a peripheral region of Portugal," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 19, pages 97-116.
- A.U. Albekov & E.U. Andreeva & V.V. Vanushkina & E.K. Pilivanova, 2017. "The Regional Cluster Initiatives," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 234-245.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial district; De-localisation; Urban governance; Internalisation; Regional development;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-09-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2007-09-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SOC-2007-09-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2007-09-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .