Report NEP-URE-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashot Tsharakyan, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Housing Price Appreciation in an Economy With Binding Credit Constraints," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp333, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Greiber, Claus & Setzer, Ralph, 2007. "Money and housing: evidence for the euro area and the US," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Isbasoiu, George - Marian, 2006. "Industrial Clusters and Regional Development. The Case of Timisoara and Montebelluna," MPRA Paper 5037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "Housing IS the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 13428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2007-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A comprehensive review," Working Papers 200907, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Henry G. Overman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2007. "The Effect of Information and Communication Technologies on Urban Structure," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0708, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Jametti & Marius Brülhart, 2007. "Does Tax Competition Tame the Leviathan?," Working Papers 2007_7, York University, Department of Economics.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Carmelo Petraglia & Giuseppina Testa, 2007. "Research, Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0713, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Masayuki Tanimoto, 2007. "From Peasant Economy to Urban Agglomeration : The Transformation of 'Labour-intensive Industrialization' in Modern Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-516, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.