Factors Affecting Sugarcane Production in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Msuya, Elibariki & Ashimogo, Gasper, 2005. "Estimation of Technical Efficiency in Tanzanian Sugarcane Production: A Case Study of Mtibwa Sugar Estate Outgrowers Scheme," MPRA Paper 3747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSugarcane; urea; weeding; cost of irrigation; land preparation; seed; Cobb- Douglas function; resource allocation efficiency.;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-10-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .