Structure and Performance of Commercial Banks in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swank, Job, 1996. "Theories of the Banking Firm: A Review of the Literature," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 173-207, July.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Gilbert, R Alton, 1984. "Bank Market Structure and Competition: A Survey," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 617-644, November.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1985. "What's different about banks?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalbe Abbas & Manzoor Hussain Malik, 2008.
"Impact of Financial Liberalisation and Deregulation on Banking Sector in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 287-313.
- Kalbe Abbas & Manzoor Hussain Malik, 2010. "Impact of Financial Liberalisation and Deregulation on Banking Sector in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2010:64, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Kalbe Abbas & Manzoor Hussain Malik, 2010. "Impact of Financial Liberalisation and Deregulation on Banking Sector in Pakistan," Finance Working Papers 23068, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mahmood ul Hasan Khan, 2009. "Concentration and Competition in Banking Sector of Pakistan: Empirical Evidence," SBP Working Paper Series 28, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Farhan Akbar & Thierry Chauveau, 2009. "Exchange Rate Risk Exposure Related to Public Debt Portfolio of Pakistan: Application of Value-at-Risk Approaches," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 5, pages 15-34.
- Mahmood ul Hasan Khan & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2017. "An Empirical Evaluation of ‘Structure-Conduct-Performance’ and ‘Efficient-Structure’ Paradigms in the Banking Sector of Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 90, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordscommercial banks; Pakistan; Structure conduct performance;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .