Feed and Fodder Value Chains in Bihar: Some Empirical Evidences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, K.M. & Singh, R.K.P. & Jha, A.K. & Kumar, Abhay, 2013. "Fodder Market in Bihar: An Exploratory Study," MPRA Paper 53597, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2013.
- Singh, K.M. & Singh, R.K.P. & Jha, A.K. & Kumar, Anjani, 2012. "Understanding the Fodder Markets for Sustainable Development of Livestock Sector in Bihar-A Rapid Appraisal Approach," MPRA Paper 47059, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jan 2013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFeed; Fodder; Marketing; Feed Quality; Value chains; Bihar; India;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .