Do Some Business Models Perform Better than Others?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Malone, Thomas & Weill, Peter & Lai, Richard & D'Urso, Victoria & Herman, George & Apel, Thomas & Woerner, Stephanie, 2006. "Do Some Business Models Perform Better than Others?," MPRA Paper 4752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emiliano Carlo & Fabio Fortuna & Silvia Testarmata, 2016. "Boundaries of the business model within business groups," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 321-362, June.
- Ales Novak, 2014. "Business Model Literature Overview," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 79-130.
- Marzanna Katarzyna Witek-Hajduk & Piotr Zaborek, 2016. "Does Business Model Affect CSR Involvement? A Survey of Polish Manufacturing and Service Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Michael Page, 2014. "Business models as a basis for regulation of financial reporting," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(3), pages 683-695, August.
- Hess, Thomas (Ed.), 2012. "Geschäftsmodelle als Thema der Wirtschaftsinformatik," Working Papers 1/2012, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
- Pascal Barneto & Stéphane Ouvrard, 2013. "Existe-T-Il Une Relation Entre L'Information Sectorielle Et Le Tableau Des Flux De Tresorerie ?," Post-Print hal-00991963, HAL.
- Barneto, Pascal & Ouvrard, Stéphane, 2015. "Is the firm's business model related to segment reporting?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 122-137.
- Nathalie Gonthier-Besacier & Charlotte Disle & Philippe Protin, 2015. "L'Utilite Perçue Du Concept De Business Model Par Les Analystes Financiers," Post-Print hal-01188580, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness models; performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .