A General Coalition Structure: Some Equivalence Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmeidler, David, 1972. "A Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 579-580, May.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Weber, Shlomo, 1983. "A core equivalence theorem with an arbitrary communication structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-55, January.
- Okuda, Hidesuke & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1985. "Core allocations and the dimension of the cone of efficiency price vectors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 166-171, February.
- Vind, Karl, 1972. "A Third Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 585-586, May.
- Giovanna Bimonte & Maria Graziano, 2009. "The measure of blocking coalitions in differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 331-350, February.
- M. Ali Khan, 1974. "Some Equivalence Theorems," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 549-565.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1973. "Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 467-501, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDifferential information economy; restriction on coalition formation; private core.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2013-04-20 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2013-04-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.