A General Coalition Structure: Some Equivalence Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmeidler, David, 1972. "A Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 579-580, May.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Weber, Shlomo, 1983. "A core equivalence theorem with an arbitrary communication structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-55, January.
- Okuda, Hidesuke & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1985. "Core allocations and the dimension of the cone of efficiency price vectors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 166-171, February.
- Vind, Karl, 1972. "A Third Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 585-586, May.
- Giovanna Bimonte & Maria Graziano, 2009. "The measure of blocking coalitions in differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 331-350, February.
- M. Ali Khan, 1974. "Some Equivalence Theorems," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 549-565.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1973. "Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 467-501, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDifferential information economy; restriction on coalition formation; private core.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2013-04-20 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2013-04-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .