Report NEP-GTH-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2013. "Improving Nash by Coarse Correlation," Discussion Papers 13-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Gagen, Michael, 2013. "Isomorphic Strategy Spaces in Game Theory," MPRA Paper 46176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2012. "On Price Taking Behaviour in a Non-renewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game," OxCarre Working Papers 080, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gudmundsson, Jens, 2013. "A Review of the Existence of Stable Roommate Matchings," Working Papers 2013:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomomi Tanaka & Tomohisa Toyama, 2013. "Behavioral Approach to Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-879, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Seungmoon Choi & Virginie Masson & Angus Moore & Mandar Oak, 2013. "Networks and Favor Exchange Norms under Stochastic Costs," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Yan Dolinsky, 2013. "Hedging of Game Options under Model Uncertainty in Discrete Time," Papers 1304.3574, arXiv.org.
- de Angelis, Tiziano & Ferrari, Giorgio, 2014. "A Stochastic Reversible Investment Problem on a Finite-Time Horizon: Free Boundary Analysis," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 477, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Bettina Klose & Dan Kovenock, 2013. "The all-pay auction with complete information and identity-dependent externalities," ECON - Working Papers 118, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2013. "Nash Implementation in Private Good Economies with Single-Plateaued Preferences," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201311, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Bounded Rationality and Strategic Uncertainty in a Simple Dominance Solvable Game," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bimonte, Giovanna, 2013. "A General Coalition Structure: Some Equivalence Results," MPRA Paper 46283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Haller, 2013. "Networks as Public Infrastructure: Externalities, Efficiency, and Implementation," Working Papers e07-36, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.