Information and Communication Technologies for Sustainable Natural Resource Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anca Elena Nucu, 2011. "The Relationship between Exchange Rate and Key Macroeconomic Indicators. Case Study: Romania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(41), pages 127-145, September.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Irandoust, Manuchehr, 2002. "On the Causality between Exchange Rates and Stock Prices: A Note," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 197-203, April.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Jorion, Philippe, 1987. "Interest rates and risk premia in the stock market and in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 107-123, March.
- Phylaktis, Kate & Ravazzolo, Fabiola, 2005. "Stock prices and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1031-1053, November.
- Douglas McMillin, W. & Koray, Faik, 1990. "Does government debt affect the exchange rate? An empirical analysis of the U.S.--Canadian exchange rate," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 279-288, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meena, M.S. & Singh, K.M., 2013. "Conservation Agriculture: Innovations, Constraints and Strategies for Adoption," MPRA Paper 49380, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S., 2013. "Economics of Conservation Agriculture: An Overview," MPRA Paper 49381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Singh, K.M. & Kumar, Abhay & Singh, R.K.P., 2015. "Role of Information and Communication Technologies in Indian Agriculture: An Overview," MPRA Paper 62413, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation & Communication Technologies; Natural Resource Management; Sustainable NRM;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q59 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Other
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.