Survival prediction based on compound covariate under cox proportional hazard models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Wieringen, Wessel N. & Kun, David & Hampel, Regina & Boulesteix, Anne-Laure, 2009. "Survival prediction using gene expression data: A review and comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1590-1603, March.
- Tibshirani Robert J., 2009. "Univariate Shrinkage in the Cox Model for High Dimensional Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emura, Takeshi & Kao, Fan-Hsuan & Michimae, Hirofumi, 2014. "An improved nonparametric estimator of sub-distribution function for bivariate competing risk models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 229-241.
- Emura, Takeshi & Chen, Yi-Hau, 2014. "Gene selection for survival data under dependent censoring: a copula-based approach," MPRA Paper 58043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCox proportional hazard model; Prediction; Survival analysis;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-01-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-01-19 (Forecasting)
- NEP-HEA-2013-01-19 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .