Survival prediction based on compound covariate under cox proportional hazard models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Wieringen, Wessel N. & Kun, David & Hampel, Regina & Boulesteix, Anne-Laure, 2009. "Survival prediction using gene expression data: A review and comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1590-1603, March.
- Tibshirani Robert J., 2009. "Univariate Shrinkage in the Cox Model for High Dimensional Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emura, Takeshi & Kao, Fan-Hsuan & Michimae, Hirofumi, 2014. "An improved nonparametric estimator of sub-distribution function for bivariate competing risk models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 229-241.
- Emura, Takeshi & Chen, Yi-Hau, 2014. "Gene selection for survival data under dependent censoring: a copula-based approach," MPRA Paper 58043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCox proportional hazard model; Prediction; Survival analysis;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-01-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-01-19 (Forecasting)
- NEP-HEA-2013-01-19 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.