Study on workload of public health nurses and other women health workers in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K., Srinivasan & Raka, Sharan, 2006. "Organization of Indian Health Bureaucracy and its Delivery System," MPRA Paper 7077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNurses; Public Health; Workload; stress; labor; Kerala;
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .