Study on workload of public health nurses and other women health workers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K., Srinivasan & Raka, Sharan, 2006. "Organization of Indian Health Bureaucracy and its Delivery System," MPRA Paper 7077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNursing; Workload; Public Health Nurses; Kerala;
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .