Mechanization process of the sugar cane harvest and its direct and indirect impact over the employment in Brazil and in its 5 macro regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shikida, Pery Francisco Assis & Bacha, Carlos José Caetano, 1999. "Evolução da Agroindústria Canavieira Brasileira de 1975 a 1995," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 53(1), January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herreras Martínez, Sara & van Eijck, Janske & Pereira da Cunha, Marcelo & Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Walter, Arnaldo & Faaij, Andre, 2013. "Analysis of socio-economic impacts of sustainable sugarcane–ethanol production by means of inter-regional Input–Output analysis: Demonstrated for Northeast Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 290-316.
- Ekaterina Krivonos & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Sugar Prices, Labor Income, and Poverty in Brazil,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 95-128, January.
- Krivonos, Ekaterina & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2005. "Sugar Prices, Labour Income and Poverty in Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 5383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krivonos, Ekaterina & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Sugar prices, labor income, and poverty in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3874, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:347-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Gabrielle Piketty & Tatiane de Menezes & João Bernardo Neto Aurélio Duarte, 2008. "Sugar cane in Brazil, poverty and equity: evidences for the 1992-2006 period," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211634520, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output; employment; Brazil; sugar cane;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.