Recent trend of village and small enterprise sector: exploring and exploiting its opportunities in the North Eastern Region of India touching upon its profile and barriers
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMicro and small enterprises; small-scale industries; North Eastern Region; India; MSME; MSE; rural; village; Arunachal Pradesh; Assam; Manipur; Meghalaya; Mizoram; Nagaland; Tripura; Sikkim; development; prospects; constraints;
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-07-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-07-07 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .