Report NEP-CWA-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Recent trend of village and small enterprise sector: exploring and exploiting its opportunities in the North Eastern Region of India touching upon its profile and barriers," MPRA Paper 3752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2007. "Social and Economic Determinants of Turkish Voter Choice in the 1995 Parliamentary Election," IZA Discussion Papers 2881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parthapratim Pal & Jayati Ghosh, 2007. "Inequality in India: A survey of recent trends," Working Papers 45, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2007. "Grass root democracy and empowerment of people:evaluation of Panchayati Raj in India," MPRA Paper 3839, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2007.
- Pal, Sarmistha & Ghosh, Sugata, 2007. "Elite Dominance and Under-Investment in Mass Education: Disparity in the Social Development of the Indian States, 1960-92," IZA Discussion Papers 2852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Necmiddin Bagdadioglu & Catherine Waddams Price & Thomas Weyman-Jones, 2006. "Measuring Potential Gains from Mergers among Electricity Distribution Companies in Turkey using a Non-Parametric Model," Working Papers 06-13, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2007. "Effects of Intergenerational Transfers on Elderly Coresidence with Adult Children: Evidence from Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 2847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha, 2007. "Early Childbirth, Health Inputs and Child Mortality: Recent Evidence from Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 2841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gunseli Berik & Yana Van der Meulen Rodgers, 2007. "The Debate on Labor Standards and International Trade: Lessons from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bgu:wpaper:231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore