The Fundamental Theory of Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greig, Michael A, 1971. "Regional Multiplier Effects in the U.K.: A Comment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 277-284, July.
- G. C. Archibald, 1967. "Regional Multiplier Effects In The U.K," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 22-45.
- Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"International R&D spillovers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 859-887.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coe, D.T. & Helpman, E., 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," Papers 5-93, Tel Aviv.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elhanan Helpman & David T. Coe, 1993. "International RandD Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 93/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Steele, D B, 1969. "Regional Multipliers in Great Britain," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 268-292, July.
- Armando Barrientos & Jocelyn DeJong, 2006. "Reducing Child Poverty with Cash Transfers: A Sure Thing?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 24(5), pages 537-552, September.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2004.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers Through Backward Linkages,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 605-627, June.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2002. "Does foreign direct investment increase the productivity of domestic firms : in search of spillovers through backward linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2923, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska, 2003. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers through Backward Linkages," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 548, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Davies, Simon & Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2006. "Mental Accounting and Remittances: A Study of Malawian Households," MPRA Paper 3603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giles, Brynley D & Jennings, Anthony, 1982. "Project Appraisal and the Multiplier: The Case of the Viphya Pulp Mill Project in Malawi," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 390-402, July.
- Harold Brodsky & David E. Sarfaty, 1977. "Measuring the Urban Economic Base in a Developing Country," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(4), pages 445-454.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Knowledge Economics role in explaining growth and innovation," MPRA Paper 8799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2007. "Point X and the Economics of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 3735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Short and long Term behavior of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 8944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge; time; mthetho; konke; critical level; negative knowledge; sum of knowledge;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-06-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2007-06-30 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-06-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PKE-2007-06-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2007-06-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .