The Fundamental Theory of Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Knowledge Economics role in explaining growth and innovation," MPRA Paper 8799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2007. "Point X and the Economics of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 3735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "Short and long Term behavior of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 8944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge; time; mthetho; konke; critical level; negative knowledge; sum of knowledge;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-06-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2007-06-30 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-06-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PKE-2007-06-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2007-06-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .