Report NEP-PKE-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eckhard Hein & Till van Treeck, 2007. "'Financialisation' in Kaleckian/Post-Kaleckian models of distribution and growth," IMK Working Paper 07-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Stephen Resnick & Richard Wolff, 2007. "The Class Analysis of Households Extended: Children, Fathers, and Family Budgets," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & INABA Masaru (RIETI), 2007. "Debt-Ridden Equilibria - A Simple Theory of Great Depressions -," Discussion papers 07035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peter Skott & Soon Ryoo, 2007. "Macroeconomic implications of financialization," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2006. "The Fundamental Theory of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 3733, University Library of Munich, Germany.