Report NEP-KNM-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2006. "The Fundamental Theory of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 3733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2007. "Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities and the System Dynamics of Growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200707, University of Turin.
- Consoli, Davide & Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2007. "Technological Platforms and the Governance of Knowledge: Evidence from Italy and the UK," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200704, University of Turin.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2007. "Point X and the Economics of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 3735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Born Local: Two Avenues to Internationalization," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pradorn Sureephong & Nopasit Chakpitak & Yacine Ouzrout & Gilles Neubert & Abdelaziz Bouras, 2006. "Knowledge Management System for Cluster Development in Small and Medium Enterprises," Post-Print hal-00156803, HAL.
- Benchimol, Guy, 2007. "Knowledge Assisted Innovation," MPRA Paper 3725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Olivetti, Claudia, 2007. "Gender Roles and Technological Progress," CEPR Discussion Papers 6352, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benchimol, Guy, 2006.
"L'Entreprise à l'ère de l'Economie de la Connaissance
[Enterprise at the era of Knowledge Economy]," MPRA Paper 3732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Shouyong Shi, 2007. "An Equilibrium Theory of Declining Reservation Wages and Learning," Working Papers tecipa-292, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "From creativity to innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4262, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-03-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dercon, Stefan & Christiaensen, Luc, 2007. "Consumption risk, technology adoption, and poverty traps : evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4257, The World Bank.
- Makoto Hisanaga, 2007. "Comparative Advantage Structure of U.S. International Services," KIER Working Papers 633, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.