Short and long Term behavior of Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2006. "The Fundamental Theory of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 3733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge Economics; short term; long term; systems potential; short long term equilibrium; singularity; point x; point u; exponential;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2008-06-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2008-06-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .