The parent and grandparent immigration program in Canada: costs and proposed changes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubel, Herbert & Grady, Patrick, 2011. "Immigration and the Canadian Welfare State 2011," MPRA Paper 31109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David A. Dodge & Richard Dion, 2011. "Chronic Healthcare Spending Disease: A Macro Diagnosis and Prognosis," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 327, April.
More about this item
Keywordsrecent immigrants to Canada; Canadian immigration policy; parent and grandparent program; old age pensions; healthcare costs;
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .