Report NEP-MIG-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel BEINE & Christopher PARSONS, 2012. "Climatic factors as determinants of International Migration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Furtado, Delia & Trejo, Stephen, 2012. "Interethnic Marriages and their Economic Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6399, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana, 2012. "Is Religiosity of Immigrants a Bridge or a Buffer in the Process of Integration? A Comparative Study of Europe and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 6384, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francis M. Kemegue & Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & ReneÃ© van Eyden, 2011. "What drives remittance inflows to Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Approach," Working Papers 262, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kassim, Azizah & Zin, Ragayah Haji Mat, 2011. "Policy on Irregular Migrants in Malaysia: An Analysis of its Implementation and Effectiveness," Discussion Papers DP 2011-34, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Feng, Zhiqiang & van Ham, Maarten & Boyle, Paul & Raab, Gillian M., 2012. "A Longitudinal Study of Migration Propensities for Mixed Ethnic Unions in England and Wales," IZA Discussion Papers 6394, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2011. "A sharp drop in interstate migration? not really," Economic Policy Paper 11-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Rosholm, Michael, 2012. "Is Temporary Agency Employment a Stepping Stone for Immigrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 6405, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ambito, Julyn S. & Banzon, Melissa Suzette L., 2011. "Review of Philippine Migration Laws and Regulations: Gains, Gaps, Prospects," Discussion Papers DP 2011-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Uwe Neumann, 2012. "Are My Neighbours Ageing Yet? Local Dimensions of Demographic Change in German Cities," Ruhr Economic Papers 0319, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Keisuke Kondo & Toshihiro Okubo, 2012. "Structural Estimation and Interregional Labour Migration: Evidence from Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-040, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2012. "Cultural Diversity, Cooperation, and Antisocial Punishment," Working Papers 09/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Sweetman & Casey Warman, 2012. "The Structure Of Canada`s Immigration System And Canadian Labour Market Outcomes," Working Paper 1292, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Grady, Patrick, 2012. "The parent and grandparent immigration program in Canada: costs and proposed changes," MPRA Paper 37289, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Mar 2012.
- Dronkers, Jaap & van der Velden, Rolf & Dunne, Allison, 2011. "Why are migrant students better off in certain types of educational systems or schools than in others?," MPRA Paper 37261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon, 2012. "The Effect of Development Aid Unpredictability and Migrants' Remittances on Fiscal Consolidation in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00677108, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Are Foreign Aid and Remittance Inflows a Hedge Against Food Price Shocks?," IMF Working Papers 12/67, International Monetary Fund.