Metody prognozowania popytu i zarządzanie gospodarką magazynową w polskich sklepach internetowych – wyniki badań
[Methods of Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management in Polish Internet Shops – Results of Research]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chodak, Grzegorz, 2009. "Genetic algorithms in forecasting of Internet shops demand," MPRA Paper 34034, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Latus, Łukasz & Prałat, Ewa, 2010. "Gospodarka magazynowa, prognozowanie popytu i wysyłka w sklepach internetowych – wyniki badań [Inventory Control, Demand Forecasting and shipping in internet shops - results of survey research]," MPRA Paper 34699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Latus, Łukasz, 2011. "Analiza metod dostarczania towarów przez polskie sklepy internetowe – wyniki badań [Analysis of Products Deliveries Methods Applyied in Polish Internet Shops – Results of Research]," MPRA Paper 36714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand forecasting; e-commerce; inventory control; internet shop;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FOR-2012-02-27 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.