Metody dostarczania towarów przez polskie sklepy internetowe – wyniki badań
[Methods of Order Deliveries in Polish E-shops - Results of Research]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Latus, Łukasz, 2011. "Analiza metod dostarczania towarów przez polskie sklepy internetowe – wyniki badań [Analysis of Products Deliveries Methods Applyied in Polish Internet Shops – Results of Research]," MPRA Paper 36714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pra:mprapa:59366 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Łęczek, Justyna, 2014. "Problem ostatniej mili – wyniki badań sklepów internetowych i konsumentów [Last mile problem – results of on-line stores and customers research]," MPRA Paper 68851, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2014.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce; internet shop; courier companies; distribution;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.