Report NEP-FOR-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ercio Muñoz & Miguel Ricaurte & Mariel Siravegna, 2012. "Combinación de Proyecciones para el Precio del Petróleo: Aplicación y Evaluación de Metodologías," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 660, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos Medel, 2012. "How Informative are In–Sample Information Criteria to Forecasting? The Case of Chilean GDP," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 657, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos Medel, 2012. "¿Akaike o Schwarz? ¿Cuál elegir para Predecir el PIB Chileno?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 658, Central Bank of Chile.
- Liew, Freddy, 2012. "Forecasting inflation in Asian economies," MPRA Paper 36781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guzman, Giselle C., 2011. "The case for higher frequency inflation expectations," MPRA Paper 36656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Pincheira, 2012. "Are Forecast Combinations Efficient?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 661, Central Bank of Chile.
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Latus, Łukasz, 2011.
"Metody prognozowania popytu i zarządzanie gospodarką magazynową w polskich sklepach internetowych – wyniki badań
[Methods of Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management in Polish Internet Shops – R," MPRA Paper 36713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikko Myrskylä & Joshua R. Goldstein & Yen-hsin Alice Cheng, 2012. "New cohort fertility forecasts for the developed world," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Cristina Amado & Timo Terasvirta, 2012. "Modelling Changes in the Unconditional Variance of Long Stock Return Series," NIPE Working Papers 02/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Cem Cakmakli & Richard Paap & Dick van Dijk, 2012. "Measuring and Predicting Heterogeneous Recessions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1206, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Alexander Chubrik & Przemyslaw Wozniak & Gulnar Hajiyeva, 2012. "Two Exercises of Inflation Modelling and Forecasting for Azerbaijan," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 435, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3046/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Foroni, Claudia & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2011. "U-MIDAS: MIDAS regressions with unrestricted lag polynomials," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,35, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Emna Trabelsi, 2012. "The relationship between central bank transparency and the quality of inflation forecasts: is it U-shaped?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Suresh K. Nallareddy & Biqin Xie, 2012. "The "Out of Sample" Performance of Long-run Risk Models," NBER Working Papers 17848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.