A global perspective on the changing perceptions of the role of the external auditor and the significance of audit developments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emma Okoye & C. Okaro Sunday & Gloria O. Okafor, 2015. "Fighting the Scourge of Audit Failures in Nigeria- the Search for Audit Quality," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 105-114, May.
More about this item
Keywordsexternal auditor; audits; regulation; financial; bank; fraud; error; financial statements; Brazil; Malaysia; Nigeria;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-02-20 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AFR-2012-02-20 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2012-02-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .