Monetary Policy and Share Pricing Business in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Share Pricing; Monetary instruments; Money supply; Equity/capital market; money market; financial system; IPO pricing; Nigeria;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-01-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-01-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35846. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .