The constitutional dilemma of European integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Voigt, Stefan, 1997. "Positive Constitutional Economics: A Survey," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 90(1-4), pages 11-53, March.
- Roland Vaubel, 1996. "Constitutional safeguards against centralization in federal states: An international cross-section analysis," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 79-102, June.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1997. "Federalism and the European Union: A Constitutional Perspective," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 90(1-4), pages 255-280, March.
- Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Rent Seeking: A Survey," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 575-602.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1994.
"The Political Economy of Centralization and the European Community,"
Springer, vol. 81(1-2), pages 151-190, October.
- Vaubel Roland, 1992. "The Political Economy Of Centralization And The European Community," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Robert H. Bates & Steven A. Block & Ghada Fayad & Anke Hoeffler, 2013. "The New Institutionalism and Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(4), pages 499-522, August.
- Peirce, William S, 1991. "After 1992: The European Community and the Redistribution of Rents," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 521-536.
- Hampton, Jean, 1987. "Free-Rider Problems in the Production of Collective Goods," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 245-273, October.
- repec:mea:ivswpa:532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vaubel, Roland, 1997. "The constitutional reform of the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 443-450, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2005. "Ulysses and the Rent-Seekers: The Benefits and Challenges of Constitutional Constraints on Leviathan," Ratio Working Papers 68, The Ratio Institute.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2012.
"Frihed mellem fornuft og skepsis
[Liberty - between reason and skepticism]," MPRA Paper 43542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPrisoners Dilemma; constitutions; constitutional economics; public choice; European Union;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.