Constraints For Collective Action In Bulgaria'S Irrigation Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert H. Bates & Steven A. Block & Ghada Fayad & Anke Hoeffler, 2013. "The New Institutionalism and Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(4), pages 499-522, August.
- Daniel Bromley, 1992. "The commons, common property, and environmental policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gatzweiler, Franz W. & Hagedorn, Konrad & Zellei, Anett & Lowe, Philip & Sumelius, John & Backman, Stefan & Tanic, Stjepan, 2003. "Synopsis of the Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture Project (CEESA)," CEESA\FAO Series 18901, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Theesfeld, Insa & Boevksy, Ivan, 2003. "A Breach of Tradition During Socialism - The Case of Water Syndicates in Bulgaria," Discussion Papers 18899, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Penov, Ivan, 2002. "The Use of Irrigation Water During Transition in Bulgaria's Plovdiv Region," Discussion Papers 18881, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Theesfeld, I., 2004. "Insitutional Change in Bulgarias's Irrigation Sector in Transition - Power Resources of Local Actors," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 39.
- Schleyer, Christian, 2002. "Economic and Ecological Transformation Processes in East German Water Management Regimes: The Role of Property Rights and Governance Structures," Discussion Papers 18890, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Penov, Ivan & Theesfeld, Insa & Gatzweiler, Franz W., 2003. "Irrigation and Water Regulation Systems in Transition: The Case of Bulgaria in Comparison with Latvia, East Germany and Romania," CEESA\FAO Series 18900, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ceesdp:18891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.