Method of supply chain optimization in E-commerce
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Yat-wah & Cheung, Raymond K. & Liu, Jiyin & Tong, Judy H., 1998. "Warehouse location problems for air freight forwarders: a challenge created by the airport relocation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 201-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert BUCKI & Petr SUCHÃ NEK, 2012. "Computational Modelling Of The Parallel Logistic System," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(1(19)/ Sp), pages 17-23.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce system; supply chain; supply chain management; warehouse; allocation of resources;
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .