Method Of Supply Chain Optimization In E-Commerce
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Yat-wah & Cheung, Raymond K. & Liu, Jiyin & Tong, Judy H., 1998. "Warehouse location problems for air freight forwarders: a challenge created by the airport relocation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 201-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert BUCKI & Petr SUCHÃ NEK, 2012. "Computational Modelling Of The Parallel Logistic System," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(1(19)/ Sp), pages 17-23.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce system; supply chain; supply chain management; warehouse; allocation of resources;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:6:y:2011:i:3(17)_fall2011:p:257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.