Trade Complementarity and Similarity Between India and Asean Countries in the context of the RTA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1997. "The Causes of Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(7), pages 865-888, November.
- Imre Fert– & L. J. Hubbard, 2003. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness in Hungarian Agri-Food Sectors," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 247-259, February.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- Amita Batra & Zeba Khan, 2005. "Revealed comparative advantage: An analysis for India and China," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 168, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jagadambe, Subhash, 2016. "Analysis of export competitiveness of Indian agricultural products with ASEAN countries," Working Papers 356, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Trade Agreement; Revealed Comparative Advantage; Trade Intensity Index; ASEAN; India;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .