Risk Analysis of Accounting Information System Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alasdair R. Young, 2007. "Trade Politics Ain't What It Used to Be: The European Union in the Doha Round," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 789-811, November.
- David Allen & Michael Smith, 2007. "Relations with the Rest of the World," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 163-181, September.
- Ole Elgström, 2007. "Outsiders' Perceptions of the European Union in International Trade Negotiations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 949-967, November.
- Andreas Bieler, 2003. "European integration and eastward enlargement: the widening and deepening of neo-liberal restructuring in Europe," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0041, Queens University Belfast.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2006. "Examining facets of the hegemonic: the globalisation discourse in Greece and Ireland," MPRA Paper 28869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsattackers; threats; vulnerability; security; risk analysis;
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .