Report NEP-ACC-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ACC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feige, Edgar L. & Cebula, Richard, 2011. "America’s Underground Economy: Measuring the Size, Growth and Determinants of Income Tax Evasion in the U.S," MPRA Paper 29672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2011. "Revenue Equalization Systems in a Federation with Tax Evasion," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Noeverman, J. & Koene, B.A.S., 2010. "Contextual Influences on Evaluative Style and its Effectiveness: Three Avenues for Future Research," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-047-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Raghbendra Jha & Woojin Kang & Hari K. Nagarajan, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization and Local Tax Effort," ASARC Working Papers 2011-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Goagara, Daniel & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2011. "The Liquidation - based on Evaluation and Accounting Information," MPRA Paper 29585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akdal, Sinan, 2010. "How do Firm Characteristics Affect Capital Structure? Some UK Evidence.," MPRA Paper 29657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- MIHALACHE, Arsenie-Samoil, 2011. "Risk Analysis of Accounting Information System Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 28874, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2011.