Geoadditive latent variable modelling of count data on multiple sexual partnering in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Samson B. Adebayo & Ludwig Fahrmeir & Christian Seiler & Christian Heumann, 2011. "Geoadditive Latent Variable Modeling of Count Data on Multiple Sexual Partnering in Nigeria," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 620-628, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludwig Fahrmeir & Alexander Raach, 2007. "A Bayesian Semiparametric Latent Variable Model for Mixed Responses," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 327-346, September.
- Sylvia FrüHwirth-Schnatter & Helga Wagner, 2006. "Auxiliary mixture sampling for parameter-driven models of time series of counts with applications to state space modelling," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 827-841, December.
- Brezger, Andreas & Lang, Stefan, 2006. "Generalized structured additive regression based on Bayesian P-splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 967-991, February.
- Quinn, Kevin M., 2004. "Bayesian Factor Analysis for Mixed Ordinal and Continuous Responses," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 338-353, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Seiler, 2013. "Nonresponse in Business Tendency Surveys: Theoretical Discourse and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 52, June.
- Ezra Gayawan & Samson B. Adebayo, 2013. "A Bayesian semiparametric multilevel survival modelling of age at first birth in Nigeria," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(45), pages 1339-1372, June.
- Bayerstadler, Andreas & van Dijk, Linda & Winter, Fabian, 2016. "Bayesian multinomial latent variable modeling for fraud and abuse detection in health insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 244-252.
More about this item
Keywordsfactor loading; geographical variations; latent variable model; MCMC; Nigeria; semiparametric Poisson model;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.