National legislative systems and foreign standards and regulations: The case of International Financial Reporting Standards adoption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl A. Muller & Edward J. Riedl & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2008. "Consequences of Voluntary and Mandatory Fair Value Accounting: Evidence Surrounding IFRS Adoption in the EU Real Estate Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-033, Harvard Business School.
- Marco Trombetta & Mónica Espinosa, 2004. "The Reputational Consequences Of Disclosures," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Karthik Ramanna & Ewa Sletten, 2009. "Why do countries adopt International Financial Reporting Standards?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-102, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2009.
- Schleicher, Thomas & Tahoun, Ahmed & Walker, Martin, 2010. "IFRS adoption in Europe and investment-cash flow sensitivity: Outsider versus insider economies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 143-168, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIFRSs adoption• Legislative families;
- K49 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Other
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-12-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2010-12-18 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.