Report NEP-ACC-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Watanabe, Yuichi, 2010. "Tax differentials and inflow of foreign direct investments : evidence from foreign operations of U.S. multinational companies," IDE Discussion Papers 263, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & David, Delia, 2010. "A perspective on the recent developments in international financial reporting," MPRA Paper 27166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2010. "Partial Harmonization of Corporate Taxes in an Asymmetric Repeated Game Setting," Discussion paper series. A 229, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Giacomo Ricotti & Vittorio Pinelli & Giovanni Santini & Laura Santuz & Ernesto Zangari & Stefania Zotteri, 2010. "The tax burden on the banking sector: some methodological issues and assessments," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 80, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital Taxation During the U.S. Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & David, Delia & Păiuşan, Luminiţa, 2010. "Specific features of Islamic accounting and cultural paradigm," MPRA Paper 27174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dima, Bogdan & Dima(Cristea), Stefana Maria & Moldovan, Nicoleta & Pirtea, Marilen Gabriel, 2010. "National legislative systems and foreign standards and regulations: The case of International Financial Reporting Standards adoption," MPRA Paper 27172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:financ:2407 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dima, Bogdan & Cuzman, Ioan & Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & Şărămăt, Otilia, 2010. "Effects of financial and non-financial information disclosure on prices’ mechanisms for emergent markets: The case of Romanian Bucharest Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 27169, University Library of Munich, Germany.