The tax burden on the banking sector: some methodological issues and assessments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cannata Francesco & Quagliariello Mario, 2007. "Analisi d'impatto della regolamentazione bancaria: metodologie e applicazioni," Mercato Concorrenza Regole, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 161-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Kotlán & Zuzana Machová, 2012.
"Vliv zdanění korporací na ekonomický růst: selhání daňové kvóty?
[The Influence of Corporate Taxation on Economic Growth: The Failure of Tax Quota?]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(6), pages 743-763.
More about this item
Keywordstax burden; banks;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-12-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-12-18 (Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_80_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .