Partial Harmonization of Corporate Taxes in an Asymmetric Repeated Game Setting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura & Chikara Yamaguchi, 2010. "Partial Harmonization of Corporate Taxes in an Asymmetric Repeated Game Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 3240, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1991.
"Tax competition with interregional differences in factor endowments,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 423-451, November.
- Wilson, J.D., 1990. "Tax Competition With Interregional Differences In Factor Endowments," Working Papers 4, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Burbidge, John B. & James A. DePater & Gordon M. Meyers & Abhijit Sengupta, 1997.
"A Coalition-Formation Approach to Equilibrium Federations and Trading Blocs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 940-956, December.
- John B. Burbidge & James A. DePater & Gordon M. Myers & Abhijit Sengupta, 1996. "A Coalition-formation Approach to Equilibrium Federations and Trading Block s," Department of Economics Working Papers 1996-05, McMaster University.
- Bucovetsky, S., 1991. "Asymmetric tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 167-181, September.
- Cardarelli, Roberto & Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2002.
" A Repeated Interactions Model of Tax Competition,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(1), pages 19-38.
- Cardarelli, R. & Taugourdeau, E. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "A Repeated Interactions Model of Tax Competition," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.73, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cardarelli, R. & Taugourdeau, E. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "A Repeated Interactions Model of Tax Competition," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a34, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Peralta, Susana & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2006.
"Coordination of capital taxation among asymmetric countries,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 708-726, November.
- PERALTA, Susana & van YPERSELE, Tanguy, 2002. "Coordination of capital taxation among Asymmetric countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2002032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PERALTA, Susana & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy, 2006. "Coordination of capital taxation among asymmetric countries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1971, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peralta, Susana & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2003. "Coordination of Capital Taxation Among Asymmetric Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 1999. "Fortress Building in Global Tax Competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 156-167, July.
- Catenaro, Marco & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2003. "Implicit tax co-ordination under repeated policy interactions," Working Paper Series 259, European Central Bank.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2008.
"Are regional asymmetries detrimental to tax coordination in a repeated game setting?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2403-2411, December.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2007. "Are Regional Asymmetries Detrimental to Tax Coordination in a Repeated Game Setting?," Discussion paper series. A 183, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
More about this item
KeywordsTax coordination; Asymmetric countries; Repeated game; Tax competition; H73; F59; F21;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-12-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2010-12-18 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PBE-2010-12-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-12-18 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hok:dpaper:229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hokkaido University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehokjp.html .