Report NEP-PUB-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Bassi, 2010. "Mirrlees meets Laibson: Optimal Income Taxation with Bounded Rationality," CSEF Working Papers 266, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Aaberge Rolf & Colombino Ugo, 2010. "Using a microeconometric model of household labour supply to design opimal income taxes," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201016, University of Turin.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2010. "Partial Harmonization of Corporate Taxes in an Asymmetric Repeated Game Setting," Discussion paper series. A 229, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Giachin Ricca, Elena & Pelloni , Alessandra, 2010. "Children, happiness and taxation," AICCON Working Papers 64-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital Taxation During the U.S. Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- J. Stephen Ferris, 2010. "Fiscal Policy from a Public Choice Perspective," Carleton Economic Papers 10-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- André Blais & Jiyoon Kim & Martial Foucault, 2010. "Public Spending, Public Deficits, and Government Coalitions," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-49, CIRANO.
- R. M Isaac & J. Walker & A. Williams, 2010. "Group Size and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence Utilizing Very Large Groups," Levine's Working Paper Archive 11, David K. Levine.