Simulation of queueing systems with many stations and of queueing networks using copulas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2007. "Gordon and Newell queueing networks and copulas," MPRA Paper 15769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsQueueing systems; copula; simulation.;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-12-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-12-04 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .