Classification of competitiveness types using copula
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2007. "Gordon and Newell queueing networks and copulas," MPRA Paper 15769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2012. "Copulas having Zero-Isoline and Economic Applications," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 103-126, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; competitiveness; classification; Herfindahl index; dominance degree of the leader.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .