Gordon and Newell queueing networks and copulas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2010. "Simulation of queueing systems with many stations and of queueing networks using copulas," MPRA Paper 27018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2010.
- Trandafir, Romica & Ciuiu, Daniel & Drobot, Radu, 2010. "The utilization of copula in hidrology," MPRA Paper 33376, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Mereuta, Cezar & Albu, Lucian liviu & Ciuiu, Daniel, 2010. "Classification of competitiveness types using copula," MPRA Paper 30314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2012. "Copulas having Zero-Isoline and Economic Applications," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 103-126, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGordon and Newell queueing networks; copulas.;
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .