Report NEP-CMP-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arndt, Channing & Benfica, Rui & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Gender Implications of Biofuels Expansion: A CGE Analysis for Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 111, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ron T. L. Chan & Simon Hubbert, 2010. "A Numerical Study of Radial Basis Function Based Methods for Options Pricing under the One Dimension Jump-diffusion Model," Papers 1011.5650, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2010. "Simulation of queueing systems with many stations and of queueing networks using copulas," MPRA Paper 27018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2010.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:201008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Tressel, 2010. "Financial Contagion Through Bank Deleveraging; Stylized Facts and Simulations Applied to the Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolás Merener & Leonardo Vicchi, 2010. "Efficient Monte Carlo for Discrete Variance Contracts," Business School Working Papers 2010-05, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Eric Heyer, 2010. "Efficacité de la politique économique et position dans le cycle: le cas de la défiscalisation des heures supplémentaires en France," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin L Hunt, 2010. "Emerging Asia’s Impact on Australian Growth; Some Insights From GEM," IMF Working Papers 10/262, International Monetary Fund.
- Vecchione, Gaetano, 2010. "EU rural policy: proposal and application of an agricultural sustainability index," MPRA Paper 27032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ines Kahloul & Anouar Ben Mabrouk & Slah-Eddine Hallara, 2010. "Wavelet-Based Prediction for Governance, Diversification and Value Creation Variables," Papers 1011.5020, arXiv.org.