Report NEP-MIC-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2010. "The Cournot-Bertrand profit differential in a differentiated duopoly with unions and labour decreasing returns," Discussion Papers 2010/107, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2010. "Japan's Bubble, America's Bubble and China's Bubble," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-774, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Markus Eberhardt & Anindya Banerjee and J. James Reade, 2010. "Panel Estimation for Worriers," Economics Series Working Papers 514, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Pieri & Enrico Zaninotto, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Efficiency: an application to the Italian Machine Tool Industry," DISA Working Papers 1006, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 24 Nov 2010.
- Patrice CASSAGNARD & Marc ARTZROUNI, 2010. "The Discrete Nerlove-Arrow Model: Explicit Solutions," Working Papers 2010-2011_3, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Korkeamäki, Ossi, 2010. "Institutional rules, labour demand and retirement through disability programme participation," Working Papers 16, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2010. "Simulation of queueing systems with many stations and of queueing networks using copulas," MPRA Paper 27018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2010.
- Walter, Sascha G. & Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Achim, 2010. "The Patenting Behavior of Academic Founders," EconStor Preprints 37083, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2010. "Political competition and Mirrleesian income taxation: A first pass," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_45, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2010. "Human Capital Dispersion and Incentives to Innovate," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2010. "Explaining asset pricing puzzles associated with the 1987 market crash," Working Paper Series WP-2010-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Evans, David A. & Oates, Wallace E., 2010. "Are Energy Efficiency Standards Justified?," Discussion Papers dp-10-59, Resources For the Future.
- Carlo Benetti & Christian Bidard & Edith Klimovsky & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2010. "Reproduction and temporary disequilibrium: a Classical approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-23, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tymofiy Mylovanov & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Decision Rules for Experts with Opposing Interests," Working Papers 674, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Averil Cook, 2010. "Improving the Success Rate in Statistics," Discussion Papers Series 415, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Månsson, Jonas & Olsson, Mikael, 2010. "Mobility sans integration? An analysis of labor market attainment in Sweden among its post-war immigrants from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland," CAFO Working Papers 2010:6, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "SMEs; Virtual research and development (R&D) teams and new product development: A literature review," MPRA Paper 26989, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2010.