The value-added statement: An appeal for standardisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Judith Christine Streak, 2004. "The gear legacy: did gear fail or move South Africa forward in development?," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 271-288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vuyo Pikoko & Andrew Phiri, 2018.
"Is there hysteresis in South African unemployment? Evidence form the post-recessionary period,"
1803, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jan 2018.
- Pikoko, Vuyokazi & Phiri, Andrew, 2018. "Is there hysteresis in South African unemployment? Evidence from the post-recessionary period," MPRA Paper 83962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:152:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3338-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsValue added; Gross Domestic Product; South Africa; financial statements;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .