Central America's Macroeconomic Environment and the Role of the Investment Climate under Free Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montobbio, Fabio & Rampa, Francesco, 2005.
"The impact of technology and structural change on export performance in nine developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 527-547, April.
- Montobbio Fabio & Rampa Francesco, 2002. "The impact of technology and structural change on export performance on nine developing coutries," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0219, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2005. "How might CAFTA change macroeconomic fluctuations in Central America?: Lessons from NAFTA," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 77-104, February.
- World Bank, 2007. "Economic Performance in Latin America and the Caribbean : A Microeconomic Perspective," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7857, The World Bank.
- Norbert Fiess, 2007.
"Business Cycle Synchronization and Regional Integration: A Case Study for Central America,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(1), pages 49-72.
- Norbert Fiess, "undated". "Business Cycle Synchronization and Regional Integration: A Case Study for Central America," Working Papers 2005_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fiess, Norbert, 2005. "Business cycle synchronization and regional integration: a case study for Central America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3584, The World Bank.
- Norman Loayza & Pablo Fajnzylber & César Calderón, 2005.
"Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean : Stylized Facts, Explanations, and Forecasts,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7315, April.
- Norman Loayza & Pablo Fajnzylber & César Calderón, 2004. "Economic Growth in Latin America and The Caribbean: Stylized Facts, Explanations, and Forecasts," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 265, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dollar, David & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Mengistae, Taye, 2005. "Investment Climate and Firm Performance in Developing Economies," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-31, October.
- Shaun K. Roache, 2008. "Central America’s Regional Trends and U.S. Cycles," IMF Working Papers 08/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Kazuhiro YUKI, 2007. "Determinants Of Sectoral Composition In A Small Open Economy: Theoretical And Quantitative Investigations Of The Philippines," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(4), pages 391-436.
- Alfred Schipke & Dominique Desruelle, 2007. "Economic Growth and Integration in Central America," IMF Occasional Papers 257, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic performance; investment climate; Guatemala; El Salvador; Nicaragua; Hounduras; Costa Rica; Panama;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .