Rebordering the borders created by multidisciplinary sciences: A study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMultidisciplinary Research; Computational Neuroscience; interaction; education; research;
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-09-25 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2010-09-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .