Report NEP-HPE-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Robinson, 2010. "Marxian Economics Today," Working Papers id:2856, eSocialSciences.
- Glenn W. Harrison, 2010. "The Methodological Promise of Experimental Economics," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-13, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:mrq:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen & Christopher L. Foote, 2010. "Reasonable people did disagree : optimism and pessimism about the U.S. housing market before the crash," Public Policy Discussion Paper 10-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "Love in companies," IESE Research Papers D/856, IESE Business School.
- Rainer Forst, 2010. "Two stories about toleration," RECON Online Working Papers Series 15, RECON.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2010. "The Mysteries of Trend," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1771, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:25165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Two Kinds of Adaptation, Two Kinds of Relativity," MPRA Paper 25169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ram Singh, 2010. "Causation, Economic Efficiency and the Law of Torts," Working Papers id:2865, eSocialSciences.
- Yaroslav Ivanenko, 2010. "On the nature of financial leverage," Papers 1009.2896, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA," MPRA Paper 24976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vina Mazumdar, 2010. "Emergence of the Women's Question in India and the Role of Women's Studies," Working Papers id:2861, eSocialSciences.
- Marco Casari & Jingjing Zhang & Christine Jackson, 2012. "When do groups perform better than individuals? A company takeover experiment," IEW - Working Papers 504, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "Frugality," IESE Research Papers D/873, IESE Business School.
- Kannan, Srinivasan, 2010. "Rebordering the borders created by multidisciplinary sciences: A study," MPRA Paper 25090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2010. "The Physiological Foundations of the Wealth of Nations," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.